piątek, 2 listopada 2012


 ALL POETRY...

All poetry is deep murky river
It flows, it drowns you in a fever
Whirlpools of thoughts spinning fast
Brain dams waiting for synapses blast

Neuron villages sleeping strong
Singing acetylocholine comatose song
One spark jumps high to a sky
Makes all inhabitants begin to die

The show is called La pettite mort
The place is called poet mind's court
The oxygen's provider is called blood
The phenomenon is called lines flood
 

2 komentarze:

  1. Hey ! It's your unfaithful pen friend writing here ! I hope you're doing well, and I would be glad if you sent me some e-mail, cause I lost all my contacts recently ; hopefully you had the idea of making this blog, so that we keep in touch no matter what :D.
    Looking forward to hearing from you,

    Aude.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi my unfaithful pen friend!!

    :) How are you ??

    I'm glad to get the message from you. It was really great surprise to find an email in my very neglected blog.

    I assumed that you were very busy doing your studies and probably arranging some projects.

    I admire your talent on the 'Spin' blog website and looking there from time to time to see what have you created.

    If you'd let me know you are using an old email address or maybe have a new one.

    A bientot

    Bart

    PS my email is still: chili77xy@yahoo.pl

    OdpowiedzUsuń